Pages

Thursday 1 December 2011

A little taste of Bollywood

Hey everyone! So I know the past few posts haven't been too happy so I thought I'd touch on a much lighter topic today. In spirit of the time I spent watching Bollywood movies this past week, I decided to make a fun Bollywood music playlist. Let me just explain a little bit about how the music industry works around here. In India, all Bollywood movies are musicals and the songs from those movies are released prior to the movie release date. By the time the movie comes around, you're already hooked on all of the songs and NEED to go see the movie. Genius, isn't it?

Anyway, here's the playlist I created on Youtube. Most of these movies are "chick flicks" by the way so some of you will really enjoy all of these songs, some of you will not. You know who you are, enter at your own risk. However, if you feel like laughing for a bit, I suggest you watch the "Bodyguard" music video, it's towards the end of the playlist.

- Eli