Pages

Monday 19 September 2011

I'm in India!

Namaste friends, family, and all! For those of you who don't know, I am studying abroad in India this semester on an SIT Health and Human Rights program and it is proving to be quite an interesting (and amazing) experience! Earlier this summer I told myself that I would blog through my entire experience here, every thought, every walk, every picture. The idea was that it would all be documented in this space. It is now almost a month into the semester, however, and I have only yet begun my blogging. This is me. Sometimes I will blog every other day, not blog for an entire 3 weeks, or several posts every single day for a month. My itinerary is susceptible to change at any moment so I don't exactly know that I can set aside a specific slot of time for blogging everyday. However, I will try to keep you guys updated on my time and travels here in India as much as possible. Hopefully, if all goes as planned, you will soon see some more writing as well as pictures and some Bollywood music videos. Love and miss you all!  - Eli